We love helping our customers make the most out of ShipHero. That’s the focus of the Solutions team. Taking the customer from a new user to a power user. We also have a burgeoning Professional Services team that is ready to take it to the next level.
We have a great team and we need the perfect person to lead and grow the team.
The responsibilities of the Solutions team include:
- Detail and communicate complicated workflows and features, as well as identify and understand customer goals and pain points.
- Recommend improvements to customers existing workflows and processes in the warehouse.
- Work with customers during the onboarding process. This entails calls, screen sharing, emails with the goal of teaching the customer how to use ShipHero.
As the team Lead, you will:
- Hire, lead and manage our Solutions and Professionals Services team.
- Identify ways to improve the onboarding process and implement changes as needed.
- Be a resource for other team members across the company.
- Work closely with the Sales team to answer questions from prospective customers.
- Become an expert on the ShipHero platform, understanding features, and capabilities.
- Help build out and define the processes for Professional Services.
- Be an escalation point for customers and help guide them and team members through the onboarding process.
- Experience leading a team
- Enjoy working with and talking to others.
- Experience working with SaaS software.
- Experience working in a warehouse environment and with a WMS is a plus.
- Experience with ShipHero is a big plus.
ShipHero is an 8 year old company. We've built the company with a product and engineering focus and a focus on profitability. We care about our customers and helping them succeed. We have no office, we've been a distributed company since we started and we have team members around the US as well as Argentina, Canada, Spain, Australia and more.