We love helping our customers make the most out of ShipHero. Our customers use various accounting systems and ERPs, Netsuite being the most popular. Lead our efforts to build the bridge from ERPs to ShipHero in a way that is flexible and solves our customers needs.
As the project manager for our ERP and accounting integrations, you will:
- Meet with customers.
- Learn about our customers' needs and understand how ShipHero can help meet them.
- Create order out of chaos by asking tough questions and communicating clearly and being comfortable in an ambiguous environments.
- Develop a prioritized roadmap including MVPs.
- Work with the engineering team and design team to ensure they understand the requirements and to connect them with customers directly when appropriate.
- Validate designs and engineering while in progress.
- Validate features.
- Communicate with customers to help them adopt the integrations while also collecting feedback about potential improvements.
- Identify ways to improve our product and our integrations.
- Be a resource for other team members across the company including engineering, sales and solutions.
- Experience defining product requirements and validating that they are built correctly.
- Self driven, proactive and able to navigate through ambiguity, complexity.
- Enjoy working with clients.
- Experience working with SaaS software.
- Experience working with engineers and designers.
- Experience working with Netsuite.
- Experience working with other ERPs and accounting systems is a plus.
- Experience with ShipHero is a plus.
Perks & Pay
- $115K salary
- $2.500 at signing so you can buy any equipment you need to be happy at your job
- 20 days paid vacation + new year & Christmas
- Conference days don't count against your vacation days, we want you to stay up-to-date
- We will pay for courses & conferences, if you learn we all learn
ShipHero is an 8 year old company. We've built the company with a product and engineering focus and a focus on profitability. We care about our customers and helping them succeed. We have no office, we've been a distributed company since we started and we have team members around the US as well as Argentina, Canada, Spain, Australia and more.