We are ShipHero (shiphero.com). We are a cloud-built platform entrusted by hundreds of e-commerce companies, large and small, helping manage inventory, and ship orders to customers. Many of our customers sell on Shopify and/or Amazon. We’re driven to help our customers grow their businesses, by providing a platform that solves complex problems while engineered to be reliable and fast. We are obsessed with building great technology that is beautiful and easy to use. Our culture also reflects our ethos and belief that by bringing passionate, talented, and great people together - we can all do great things.
We are currently hiring an experienced Warehouse Lead to join our inventory team. You'll be part of a team that helps ship over $5 billion of e-commerce orders a year.
- Assist and lead other warehouse associates
- Collaborate with other Warehouse Leads to optimize processes and align warehouse operations.
- Unload inbound shipments (Ground, LTL, FTL, and Containers).
- Count, Verify, and inspect new inventory.
- Update product profiles (Weights, Dims, barcodes, etc.) within WMS.
- Identify locations within warehouse and WMS for slotting of new inventory.
- Revising warehouse locations and moving inventory per velocity demands.
- Communicate with clients on any damages, discrepancies, or delays.
- Handle put back and floating inventory.
- Process, inspect, record, and report returned inventory.
- Pull inventory from overstock for pickable replenishment.
- Cycle count inventory to ensure accuracy.
- Assist with additional projects as needed.
- Breaking down pallets/ stacking pallets.
- Shrink Wrapping.
- Follows good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary, and safe work area.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year inventory experience.
- Minimum 1 year forklift experience, count balance and/or Raymond reach.
- 1-2 years' experience in commercial/industrial warehouse environment.
- Critical analysis of proper counting and reporting.
- Familiar with shipping systems and inventory systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and overall computer familiarity
- Team player with a high level of urgency. Able to problem solve and take initiative when needed.
- Highly organized & detail oriented.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and goal orientated.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand on feet for the entire shift.
ShipHero Fulfillment Canada Inc. would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Ship Hero is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. ShipHero is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the law. If you require accommodations due to a disability at any stage of our hiring process, please notify our Human Resources Team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $19.00-$23.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Richmond, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Inventory control: 1 year (required)
- 1-2 years' experience in commercial/industrial warehouse environment required.
- Raymond Reach Forklift License (preferred)
Work Location: One location