Thank you for viewing this job posting for our Inventory Associate position. We strive to provide a fun, energetic, and welcoming working environment. Our Inventory Associates are the heart of our business. You are a crucial part in the sustainability and growth of our company. We want you!
The Inventory Associate is part of the inventory department which is responsible for the proper unloading of inbound trucks, verifying and inspecting products for damages or discrepancies, performing routine cycle counts, slotting and locating inventory within the warehouse and WMS, recording and inspecting returned products, and ensuring the fulfillment team has product available for picking and shipping.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Unload inbound shipments (Ground, LTL, FTL, and Containers)
- Count, Verify, and inspect new inventory
- Update product profiles (Weights, Dims, barcodes, etc.) within WMS
- Identify locations within warehouse and WMS for slotting of new inventory
- Revising warehouse locations and moving inventory per velocity demands
- Communicate with clients on any damages, discrepancies, or delays
- Handle put back and floating inventory
- Process, inspect, record, and report returned inventory
- Pull inventory from overstock for pickable replenishment
- Cycle count inventory to ensure accuracy
- Assist with additional projects as needed
- Minimum 2 years inventory experience
- Minimum 1 year forklift experience (Stand up, Sit down) with clean record
- Critical analysis of proper counting and reporting
- Familiar with shipping systems and inventory systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and overall computer familiarity
- Self-motivated and goal orientated
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand on feet for the entire shift
- $14.00 - $16.00 per hour DOE
- Dental and Health benefits after 90 Days for Full Time
Thank you again for your interest in our company. We look forward to hearing from you soon.